Advancing frontiers collaborating online
Universidad de La Laguna Open Innovation Network is the collaborative online platform for sharing research, funding, and innovation opportunities between ULL's industry and research partners.
About the network
The Universidad de La Laguna Open Innovation Network is a free access service for researchers, industry members, RTOs, startups and investors related to Universidad de La Laguna to directly present their research, innovation and funding opportunities under a confidential environment.
- Connect with verified Universidad de La Laguna stakeholders
- Share innovation opportunities under a confidential environment
- Identify new business opportunities and partners
Publish Technology Calls or Technology Offers to find novel solutions and partners for your R&D, funding and innovation projects.
Submit solutions to Technology Calls or requests for information to Technology Offers you will find nowhere else to initiate collaboration projects.
Directly connect with industry and research partners related to the research areas you care about to explore new collaboration opportunities.
Who is it for?
ULL industry and research partners related to the subjects below are welcome to register...
- Food, Beverage, Agriculture
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Processing
- Enabling Tools
- Startups and Spinoffs
- External Partners
- Universities and Research Groups
- Research and Technology Organizations
Join Universidad de la Laguna online open innovation network to access research, innovation and funding opportunities. ULL will contact you to validate your account to access:
- Unique opportunities for collaboration
- Patents, research results and novel technologies
- Industry calls for innovation